Commercial Fitouts, Australian Institute of Fitness
“Your commitment to the success of the project and genuine enthusiasm for a smooth, timely and competitive completion was evident throughout in the way you handled all aspects of managing the job. Well done.”
David Hatch, Operations Manager
The Australian Institute of Fitness is Australia’s premier educator of trainers and instructors for the fitness industry, with the largest number of students, most number of campuses and the greatest number of employed graduates in the industry.
Design and Construct new training facilities ensuring that all the required approvals and site works were completed in a very tight time frame allowing for the commencement of scheduled classes on a particular date.
- Council approvals and certification
- Coordination with clients suppliers
- Installation of data cabling, panels and racks
- Custom furniture supply
- CODA’s rapid execution of the construction phase of the project enabled the AIF to maximise the use of the tenancy through their negotiated rent free period.
- CODA provided The AIF with advice and support on a range of issues outside the negotiated scope of CODA’s contract.
- The AIF requested an extensive number of variations to the contract which CODA completed within the originally agreed time frame of the project.
The AIF had experienced problems with their first site at St Leonards and were acutely aware of the problems that can occur. CODA placated their concerns by:
- Expanding the detail of the usual Scope of Works.
- Keeping communication at a very high level.
- Resolving any concerns or issues that arose in a speedy and thorough manner.
Hear it From Our Client
Commercial Fitouts | Office Fitouts | Medical Fitouts