Medical Fitouts New World Chiropractic
“From our very first meeting, my needs were addressed. These guys really do listen to what you want and go out of their way to provide you with the best they have to offer and they helped me achieve [my] dream.”
Rosemarie Jabbour, Director, New World Chiropractic “Young Entrepreneur of the Year”
2004 Western Sydney Industry Awards
A full service professional chiropractic business that treats a range of clients, including prominent athletes.
Design and construct a new ultra-modern clinic that will grow business, inspire loyalty from its clientele and enhance overall operations.
- Interior design and construction.
- Specialist X-ray room, processing lab and EPA skills.
- Obtaining local council building approvals.
- The design of the clinic supports the New World
- Visually enticing clinic for pass by traffic.
- Improved business productivity.
- A competitive fixed price.
New World Chiropractic wanted its new clinic to have a hip, bright and edgy ambience
CODA developed an ultra-modern concept that is characterised by an open plan feel, semi private treatment areas, stunning colours and a clever selection of surface laminates.
CODA’s design was not realised at the expense of functionality.
The clinic has:
- Staff lunch and locker area.
- Desking for chiropractors.
- Owner’s office.
- Administration and records area.
- An open area that can be converted for lectures.
- A rehabilitation area.
- Combined correction and massage suites.
CODA’s work on this clinic has set a new and exciting design and layout precedent for all chiropractic clinics