Office Fitouts Orlando Wyndham
The speed of construction, total lack of interference with our office operations combined with your competitive price confirmed for us that CODA was the right choice for the job.
Christian Porta, Chairman & CEO, Orlando Wyndham
Well known Australian wine producer with annual revenues in excess of $650M.
Design and construct additional new offices and relocate workstations for half the Head Office Team in the existing office area with no shut down period allowed.
- Demolition and construction.
- Workstation reconfiguration.
- Data & voice shutdown and reconfiguration.
- Custom furniture supply.
- Out of hours work.
- Redesign of the existing office allowed expansion on site avoiding the need to relocate.
- CODA work schedule assured no interruption to the normal operation of the office.
Orlando Wyndham faced a dual problem confronted by many businesses; that of providing accommodation for additional personnel on an existing site and having agreed a design layout completing the construction phase with no disruption to the operation of the business.
CODA’s unique Design and Construction approach means responsibility for a successful outcome rests with one organisation, CODA.
Orlando Wyndham wanted:
- No disruption to the business
- 100% maintenance of data & voice communication.
- Matching building and furniture elements to that already existing.
- A competitive price.
With the works completed ahead of schedule and within budget a bottle of Orlando Wyndham, “Pol Roger” French champagne was opened to celebrate the success of the collaboration.